January 14, 2018

January 14

Song: Choose the Right Way click here

Image result for choose the right way lds video

Today is my 1st  day with my new Primary class, CTR 6. It is also my first day back in the Primary in over 5 years. This is the song we are learning (if they don't already know it) so it is running through my mind this morning.

I haven't always chosen the right way of thinking things, saying things, or doing things. But because I know I am a precious child of Heavenly Father I know if I repent I will be forgiven and be clean. Today I can review my week during the sacrament and have complete forgiveness through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Love can help me make better choices. 

1.  As I love myself, I will think with love it will invite the spirit to be with me to think lofty thoughts.
2.  As I love others, I will think and choose to say things that will inspire or uplift others and show my love for them.
3.  As I love the Lord, I will keep the commandments, listen to the Holy Ghost and do what the Lord would have me do.

  Story by L. Tom Perry click here
  Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment