January 15, 2018

January 15

Song: Guide Me to Thee
The old blue Hymnal (#309)calls it Jesus My Savior True

The difficult events in life, the challenges, the hurt, and the sin can take us into dark places. The only way out is choosing to be led by our Savior Jesus Christ and repenting, if needed. 

Not all darkness is a result of sin. At times it is the result of choices others around you are making. Other times it is just the way things go in this Telestial, imperfect world we live in.  

But it is essential to have as our guide the Son Of God and His companion, The Holy Ghost. Christ is the truth, the light, the peace, the love and the way to travel on our journey back to Heavenly Father. I'll let this song sink deep into my soul and remember he loves me and will never leave my alone. He IS "my savior true." For this I am grateful.

Image result for Christ the beacon light


No comments:

Post a Comment