January 14, 2006

Old news is good news!


Not much going on this week, both Rick and I have been sick. So here's some old news:
1. The butterfly is made from cloth stuffed into stryo-foam, made by Kaye Baugh and given to me for Christmas. 2. The side of my refrigerator holds my treasures...photographs of my grandkids and artwork they have made...it looks like it needs updating...so kids send me a new drawing and I'll send you a coupon for McDonalds.
3. We had all the trees in our yard trimmed last week...they will look lovely again by 2007...lots more sunshine gets into the house so...
4. We put up mini-blinds in all the window and this is where I read the scriptures everyday since last August when Pres. Hinkley challenges us to read the Book of Mormon by the end of 2005. I've decided to continue and read all the standard works through by end of 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment