January 09, 2006

I'm looking my age now!

Living here in Georgia has caused me much stress...I feel like I've aged 5 years in less than one. The photos tell it all! Well, I AM a Grandmother of 6 and 3/4! What can I expect? I think being with all my cute grandkids and playing with them was what kept me young. Judy my sister visits her Grandkids at least two times a year and she still looks young. It must be visiting time for me soon. Hope you are all well and happy...I am well and Rick happy sooooooo we are well and happy.

2 comments:

  1. Pat, I just read every entry on your blog site. I LOVE IT! You are so talented and creative. I loved seeing the pictures and reading about your family. I love you guys lots! I have a deep affection for everyone (spouses included) Wish we were closer**physically and emotionally (friends). Thank you everyone for sharing. I wanted to post a picture of Butch and DJ but I don't know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at this blog...Pat you look like a horse! Sorry, but it is true. Ha, ha, ha! No really, now that I found out that I was sick when trying to photography mysef it expains the feeling and the look! Ha, ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete