September 17, 2018

Sept. 17- 24 The Way To Fulfillment

Song:                   Text:  Steven K. Jones  Music:  Sam Cardon
                                                      clilk here for printed lyrics

Talk:  by Lawrence E. Corbridge
Ponder:
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.”

He said, “I am Alpha and Omega, Christ the Lord; yea, even I am he, the beginning and the end, the Redeemer of the world.”

He said, “Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.”

He said, “I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.”

He said, “I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”

He said, “I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

“And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.”

He said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Jesus Christ is the Way. He is Light and Life, Bread and Water, the Beginning and the End, the Resurrection and the Life, the Savior of the world, the Truth, and the Way.


There is only one way to happiness and fulfillment. He is the Way. Every other way, any other way, whatever other way, is foolishness.

Life is hard, but life is simple. Get on the path and never, ever give up. You never give up. You just keep on going. You don’t quit, and you will make it.

                       Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment