February 24, 2012

Cancun 2012

We went to Cancun Feb 13-20 with Max, Brigitte, Mason, Natalie and Brent (Brigitte's dad) Here are some photos we took. We snorkeled, grandpas and grand kids went para sailing, snorkeled down an underground river, attended a fabulous Mayan show, went to Mayan ruins (Tulum) saw giant sea turtles (and other wildlife from the area) rode on a catamaran, suntanned on the beautiful white sand beach, and more. It was very busy and Rick came home tired. Luckily he has had two very easy days at work and has recovered. Mason wanted to stay forever and had a plan to leave on our all inclusive bracelets (so we could eat whenever we wanted) and sleep on the beach. Natalie is at a gymnastics meet, Max is back at work and I'm here making this blog. xoxo Pat












8 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,

    That is so much fun! I love Cancun. I would love to go back. I am so glad that you got to go.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great family memories! By the pictures you all had a great time. I love the pictures of the ruins, next time I go I want to go there. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine Bailey-barfussFriday, 24 February, 2012

    Unreal banana peel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I love to hear what you guys are doing. Looks so fun. I love your pottery also. Way neat and beautiful.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun!! Thanks for sharing, I was glad to hear about it! That sounds like a perfect dream vacation. The Mayan stuff would be awesome, to learn more about the Lamanites/Nephites. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat, you are a marvelous photographer! Your pictures are knockouts!
    Did someone die and leave you a fortune? That must have been an expensive trip. I can only imagine how much fun you had! Thanks for sharing. And good luck with your ceramics! Love, Marge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo! Hoo! Pictures say a 1000 words! What a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like so much fun! where did you stay? we might need a getaway ourselves and are looking for recommendations. lol

    jean

    ReplyDelete