March 01, 2009

Phoenix out of hospital


-O.K. I'm finally getting around to expressing my feelings about Phoenix (my granddaughter) and her hospital stay. I was scared that she might not come through this bout of RSV. I have grown so in love with her. She is happy, trusting, and oh so adorable. Her courage is amazing! The love she gives is so pure.


-I am happy that she is home...I missed her very much.

-I am also amazed at her mother's love and devotion. Both Nick and Jasmine are awesome the way they help their children become involved in the things they CAN do. I am in awe with all they do to help both Phoenix and Isis feel loved and secure. The children are dependent on their parents to keep them alive. I'm am grateful for Nick and Jasmine and all they do as parents and partners!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Pat! How heart-wrenching. I'm grateful, too, that she is out of the hospital. No wonder you love her so!
    God bless you all! Love, Marge

    Marge in the beautiful white Cache Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat,
    Thank you for sharing. My eyes filled with tears as I realize the constant fears that you all live with. She is a beautiful girl - straight from heaven, and we will put her in our prayers. Tell Rick hi.
    Love, Jona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Pat! How heart-wrenching. I'm grateful, too, that she is out of the hospital. No wonder you love her so!
    God bless you all! Love, Marge

    Marge in the beautiful white Cache Valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Pat,

    I hadn't realized your little granddaughter was so sick. So happy she is out of the hospital and recovering.

    Love and Best Wishes to you and your family.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Phoenix that your Ga. friend is so happy that she is home. Love the nail polish! Sweet angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so amazed! thanks a lot.
    Love you all
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Friend PAT,
    THANK YOU, for sending me this e-mail, since we have been gone since the middle of Nov, I didn't even know there was a Phoenix, let alone that she has been in the hospital. Our prayers are with you, & your family, what wonderful little spirits Jasmine & Nick have been TRUSTED WITH! In deed the Dear Lord needs more caring parents to entrust with his PERFECT SPIRITS who need to come here for a body & indeed spread their pure love to all!

    You & Rick are just as SPECIAL in all you both do for your kids! But, I can also think of the heart ache & stress that comes with it all. Are the kids still living with you kids? We are back to Parker,AZ & will stay here for the rest of March. It is HOT today, but I will try to bare it.
    LOVE YA
    KAREN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. How very frightening for all of you. My granddaughter, Sidney, was in hospital with this when 3. Very scary stuff. What a BEAUTIFUL child...in body, mind and spirit it would appear. Love,Suz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat what heart renching photos. She is one beautiful little girl. Will she fight this all her life? I will kee her in m prayers.
    love sherry

    ReplyDelete