March 01, 2009

Luke's letter of love!


*I've started my annual "blues" and have become somewhat a hermit, coming out only for work, tending Grandchildren, or doing church calling...thinking positive has been a challenge! Rick has been gone for most of November, December, January, and February. So, I haven't had his love and support.
*This letter from Luke really cheers me up! Thank-you to all who understand depression and help me when they can!
*Ending on a positive note, my new favorite quote is: "Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday living." so, I close and will go listen to "Sounds for Sunday" on the radio.


3 comments:

  1. That's one I know about for sure. I always watch my favorite movies and listen to happy music. Where can I turn for peace tape is always a help.

    love love love ya kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy, he is so sincere and honest, and he thought of that all by himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute boy, he is so sincere and honest, and he thought of that all by himself!

    ReplyDelete