January 27, 2007

Family Tree

Rick and I spoke in church last week. Our topic was Family History and Temple Service. I guess the Genealogy bug bit me because I can't get this song out of my mind.
I have a family tree.
With branches by the dozen.
I have grandma, I have grandpas,
I have uncles, aunts and cousins.
Anyway I made this and will be doing more with it for you family members. I'll probably add art work and stories for you to read. So send me drawings and anything you'd like for posterity to enjoy in years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Ohhh, and look at that, getting a little creative with the circle shapes! Way to go mom (you creative woman, you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute............I wish I could get inspired to do my work.....but i am a more 'visual' type person.....not a researcher person....lol.....I call my scrapbooks my contribution to our family history!

    ReplyDelete