July 09, 2006

Venice, Italy


I got an email and some really great photos from Melody Baugh. Here is her email and one photo.
Hello Everyone,
Okay, I'm not IN these photos, a friend took them. But they are of probably my favorite destination we hit--Venice. Just sending them along for fun. If this works I'll try to get a few more. Hope you are all happy and well.
xo Mel
Nick (my son) went there several years ago...Does this look familiar Nick? Melody forgot to say what it is a picture of does anyone know? It sounds like she enjoys traveling as much as my sister Judy. They both seem at home wherever they go! What a wonderful trait they both have.

1 comment:

  1. Pat...Reminds me of Vatican City. I need to go back to Venice to walk the streets again and maybe ride in a gondola this time - although I hear it's a lot of money for not too much excitement??? Tourism! Always the same - where ever you go! Save your money!

    ReplyDelete