April 22, 2006

What a surprise! What a cutie!


While on my short week-end visit to Omaha I took MUCH "stuff" (that Judy didn't want to keep) to Judy's dumpster, including 3 file cabinets, lots of paper, and a wood cabinet. We cleaned out closets, file cabinets, and packed boxes..took them to the garage, and started a "yard sale spot" & "take to new place spot." We also drove some things over to Heidi's house. While stopping by Heidi & Cory's place I got to see the girls (the boys were at school) and imagine my surprise when Tatum walked out with nothing on but her socks and pacifier. I got a photo of her and she was gracious enough to pose for me. I post it here in a modified way. She looks like Eve (garden of Eden) to me! What a cutie.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Pat! What a shot! That was absolutely delightful! Did you send a link of your blogspot to Heidi? She'll die laughing! I love you. Judy. Oh, and PS. Thanks again. Have you recuperated? What a bunch of work we did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look like Eve! So you were in Omaha and didn't even say hi........ :
    I'm sure you were really busy with Judy's new project. Take care.

    ReplyDelete