April 21, 2006

These are a few of my new birthday things!



I had a very nice birthday. I went out to lunch with my coworkers, received cards and letters from my Children, Grandchildren, Parents, and Friends. Julie Hunsaker gave me a chicken that lays bubble gum eggs, Dad & Kaye sent bread, honey,&cashews.Melissa Bentley gave me a certificate to Border's Bookstore.Ricks parents sent $20.00. Rick gave me polish, cuticle remover, popcorn, Macadamia nuts, shampoo, face cleanser & flowers and took me to a great little German Bakery where I gorged myself on Mediterranean macaroons (made with dates, nuts, and coconut). Thank-you everyone for thinking of me and sharing your love with me. I am so grateful and feel like a Pampered Princess! I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Belated happy birthday Pat. Sounds like you were properly pampered and celebrated. I envy the close communication you have with your family. Wish I did as well.
    Thanks for thinking of me. Love, Lois

    ReplyDelete