December 15, 2005

My Brothers


This is my brother Dan...The photo was take by my sister Judy when she went to visit him about 2003, in Utah. Dan does construction and is considering retirement. But he's such an active guy I don't think he'll stay retired too long. One cool thing about him is that he took a truck load of things the he and his friends collected and drove them to Mississippi right after hurricane Katrina hit. He's a very generous person, I'm glad he is my brother.

Here is a family photo of Brevan, Kristin & kids. It was taken in Logan, Utah during the summer of 2005. He was there doing an internship with some doctor. They are now back in Connecticut & school...Unless he is on his Christmas trip out West. Brevan is the same age as my son Nick. He seems more like a nephew or friend than brother. One neat thing about him is that he did a 100% turn around in his life when he was 19 years old. He went on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

1 comment:

  1. I looked at your home page and thanks for the vote of confidence, and picture..

    youre doing a great job.

    Love, Dan

    ReplyDelete