December 10, 2005

Christmas is Love!


I attended our Ward Relief Society Christmas Party on Dec 7. It was beautifully decorated with lights strung throughout the entire gym making a false ceiling of Strings of Christmas light that were all white. They had poinsettias every where and trees with lights. We had hor'dervers in the RS room and chatted then moved to the gym for dinner. While we ate dinner we had live piano music played by my friend Irene's daughter. She plays beautifully and it was so awesome to have Christmas music live while we ate. Then we had three sisters who shared their feeling and love for Our Savior Jesus Christ. They were eloquent, moving, and filled with the spirit. As I participated I looked around and realized that in just 9 short months I had become well acquainted with 90% of the Sister in the Ward and feel a great love for each and everyone, individually. LOVE was in abundance! I am blessed to have been here and learned about so very many people who are special to our Father in Heaven and to me! Merry Christmas. Christmas is love!

No comments:

Post a Comment