July 12, 2009

Church at Montrose, Scotland

We went to church today. We arrived just before the sacrament (had a hard time finding the building) so we had the bread in the hall and moved into the chapel for the water. There we 13 of us and about 30 of them. We stayed and chatted for a bit and then came home. Here is a photo from a previous day we went and took photos.

Our days usually start at 8:00 am and we drive to our shooting locations and arrive home about 6:00 pm then if we are lucky we can work on our photographs and if not we go to a new location and start taking photos again. In my spare time I read or update my blog. I am happy and relaxed. But now need to start on my Art History paper due before we leave.

I spoke to Rick and he sent me photos of our new front porch and beginning of our new garage...I include them here as well. Love and kisses. Pat





2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to go on a trip like that! How on earth did you find out about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patio rail looks great. It will be nice to have the garage. Will it be done by winter?
    Sounds like you are having a lovely time there. Such beautiful places to see and photograph. Love ya Kaye

    ReplyDelete