February 16, 2009

2009 Calendar

(Sorry I haven't posted anything lately...I've been trying to make "facebook" work for me....it just doesn't seem to be my thing so I'll probably stick with e-mail and this blog.)

Judy and I got to spend 5 days together in Omaha in January. We decided to take a few photographs of us in simular "outfits." Then we got the idea to make a calendar...so I came home and put my creativity to work and here is the results (photos only). It is just for fun and hope you like them!














3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures I think you two look a lot a like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, how darling! You are two beautiful women! How nice that you could spend time together! Sisters are special. I've never had any. Bernice (Ty's wife) is the closest thing I have. She and Lois are taking me to lunch for my birthday. That's pretty close to sisterhood. Thank you lots for sending me the calendar pictures. Why don't you go ahead and make the calendar. Square One did one for me at not much cost. I liked it. Don't know if any of the kids did. Don't remember any comments. I might do another one sometime with my travels in it. I ramble. Much love to you, lovely friend, Marge

    Marge in the beautiful white Cache Valley

    ReplyDelete