April 07, 2008

Rick's Birthday


For Rick's birthday on March 1, 2008 we had the kids and grand kids over to play pictionary and eat strawberry short cake. I hadn't replace my camera yet so no pictures were taken. Max and Brigitte gave him a day skiing, so later in the month we all went skiing. I had my new camera but when I downloaded the photos they we in too good of a resolution for my computer to handle and I lost them. Brigitte gave me a disc with these photos and now you can see Rick and me, Max, Brigitte, Mason and Natalie and the fun we had!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, NTC has just finished and would you believe, I wasn't able to get in contact with your girlfriends! I am so disappointed! I really wanted to meet them and know them! the conference was solid from 7am - 11pm every day. I don't think I have been this exhausted but so exhilarated at the same time! it has been so wonderful, words cannot express! I'm just about to shoot off to the airport now and will no doubt see you guys this week! Candice and I are having dinner at the Christensens tonight which is going to be a highlight for me.Love Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rick Hope it was a fantastic one!
    Best wishes for the year ahead.
    Marvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! We never made it skiing although Molly did go with her school snowboarding for 3 afternoons. I'm at work so gotta fly. You do such a great job with the pictures pages - gotta learn how. Take care!!!

    Also, we moved nearer to mom and dad and our new address is 690 Holbrook Dr., 83401 - right behind them.

    jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was Rick's beautiful Nordic sweater at birthday present? Gorgeous!

    Marge. Spring is coming to Cache Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat...You have such a beautiful looking family. Thanks for sharing your pics. Be sure to tell Brigitte what a wonderful daughter in law I think she is! Judy

    ReplyDelete