April 13, 2008

Baby Blessing Invitation

Family and Friends,
You are invited to attend a baby blessing for our Granddaughter, Phoenix, from Australia. She is 2 years old and has been waiting until she could have her Grandpa could do it.
It will be Saturday May 3, at 11:30 am. Location is Logan 7th Ward 565 East 100 South. Please enter from the back of the building.
It will also be a birthday celebration and a pot luck luncheon.
We would like to especially invite all those who have donated money to her family to purchase needed medical equipment and friends who haven't seen Nick in a long time. This is their first trip to the USA in four years!

xoxoxo Rick & Pat

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could come, but it's kind of out of my mission. What a beautiful little girl. I'll bet you're going to be sooo happy to have this family here. Are they staying with you?

    Keep me updated on what you're doing. I love it.

    Thanks from a friend,

    Sis. Durrant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, who is this beautiful little grandaughter of yours??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was named when I was two. My mother came from Md on a trip here and Ithink my uncle might have performed it. Have a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, Pat, Even though you sent me two invitations, I still can't come. It breaks my heart. We are leaving for NZ on May 2. I will surely talk to you before that. What a gorgeous little girl! xoxoxo M

    Marge. Spring is coming to Cache Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wished we could be there but is jts to far.what a beautiful Grand daughter. Wish you al the best.

    Love, Maja & Gerald

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there girl friend! Missed you at church today, are you not feeling well?
    What a SPECIAL invite for such a beautiful little Angel! Thank you for sharing it with all of us! But then she has a very special grandma! We need to get together & CHAT or something, I missed you! We had a great winter, we have so many neat friends from all over the country that we meet each year & have life long friendships. I do massaging while I am gone & meet a lot of people & enjoy getting to know them better while spending an hr. with them. It is surprising what I learn about their personal lives & health & past good & bad thing. It really makes me count my blessings!
    When it gets closer to May 3Rd let me know what I can do to help you & your family.
    LOVE YA
    KAREN J.

    ReplyDelete