October 16, 2007

School Photo


Here I am in 2007 as an Special Education Aide. I work 9:15-11:40 in a kindergarten room with 2 little girls who are soooooo sweet. Then I go to lunch (11:40-12:45) and help with the other children from the Special Education Room. The help I give ranges from feeding to encouraging to eat. The children are so fun to be with and a lot less stressful one-on-one than having 2 or 3 in your classroom. I'm even thinking about re-certifying and applying to teach next fall. Some days it looks interesting and other days I'm happy to not have the full classroom load.
Rick likes his job well enough, the overtime pay is great! But sometimes the hours are very long and his feet are very sore. A friends is letting him try a machine that emits electrical impulses at varying strengths and speeds. He thinks it is helping. (This friend cured her neurathpy.)
We love our home and each day it feeling more and more like HOME. The fall weather is beautiful and I really love thisl season. We just got 3 new trees planted in our yard by the City of Logan. They are planted on the strip between the sidewalk and the street. They are Linden trees and I look forward to watching them grow.
Life is good! Hope you all are enjoying the beautiful world we have been blessed with. Have a great day! Love, Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment