October 29, 2007

Not much happening here



Here is what is happening over in Australia from, Nick's website: (click the link to see a video)


The most powerful feelings I EVER feel are when witnessing a Haka. I cannot possibly even explain the power and energy felt when seeing and hearing a Haka. Deep down I whish I was born in New Zealand so I could have grown up doing this! My dream came tru a while back, while I was asked to star in a church Roadshow production play about an ant who has faith. I got to not only be a dork on stage, but I got to be a part (In a very strange and funny way) of a Haka! and this one was great!




About twice a year Isis and Phoenix go into Princess Margaret Hospital for a sleep study. It takes about a half hour to hook all the sensors, and tape, and wires up. When the process is complete the kids look like little mummies! We always forget to bring our camera to get a good photo of them all taped-up. but luckily the nurses had a polariod (which is why this is such a low quality photo). So here is a picture of cute little Phoenix about to go to sleep! (oh how heart breaking)...

No comments:

Post a Comment