January 15, 2007

Very Busy Week-end!



We traveled to Logan, Tremonton, and West Haven this week-end.

In Logan we celebrated Natalie's 5th Birthday and visited Sally's family to see the new kitty they bought for Lily. Max is getting ready for his trip to Australia in February. The Grandchildren are my biggest JOY in life and I feel so fortunate to be able to spend time with 6 of them.

In West Haven we visited with my brother Dan & family for Chase's missionary Homecoming, we had a great time visiting with Melody, whom we haven't seen for a couple of years. She has purchased a home in Salt Lake city and won't be traveling for awhile. Chase is all suntanned and thought we all looked sooooo pale after his time with the Brazilians. He looks wonderful and has a great testimony.

Then we made a stop to see Rick's parents is Tremonton. They seem healthy and happy. They are going on a mystery trip...really...they have a travel agency who makes all the arrangement and they don't know where they are going...sounds fun!

AND I can't believe I forgot to take my camera.

Sally sent me some photos of the kitty so I do have something to post with this blog entry. Thanks Sally! and if anyone got a picture of Chase & family please send it to me to add to this posting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat,
    It is always good to hear from you. Keith and Cleo were so pleased about your visit, and we're glad to hear that Rick is up to 90% recovered. Tell him hi for us, and take good care of yourself.
    Love, Jona

    ReplyDelete