October 31, 2006

Halloween 2006


We spent the night at home watching a movie. It was an uneventful evening because we live in an area where kids don't come to "trick or treat."
But on Saturday our son Max brought his two children and left them with us for the week-end. We had a Halloween Party here. Mason dressed as King Peter and Natalie was Queen Lucy. I was Susan the archer and Rick didn't have a costume. We played card games, made monster pictures, had rice crispy treats and watched the Movie "Home Alone 2."
We also took them over to Grandpa and Grandma Baugh house to show them their cute costumes. They really enjoyed it. Especially since Kaye has been pretty well confined to the house since her operation in October.
It is good to be closer to family and share the fun events with them! Thanks to Max and Brigitte for sharing their children with us for Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. Oh pat, I miss you here in GA! But I am glad that you blog so that we can keep up with each other's lives. How exciteing, a NEW grandbaby to hold and love!! Just in time too.....you're home!! I am so happy to read that things are moving along well for you and Rick. The halloween costumes are great too!!!! Did you make them? Dave and I went to the Trunk or Treat dressed up as the wedding party of a 'shot gun' wedding. I was in my wedding gown looking like a bride....and Dave was wearing jeans and a flannel shirt with a lot more facial hair than I am accustomed to seeing on his face. But the kids had fun and that's all that matters. I am so glad that you get to spend time with your family.....I know that you really wanted to be close to them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Costumes on the kids that match the quality of the parents! Save these photos forever! Aunt Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mason and Natalie had a blast. Glad you had fun with them too.

    ReplyDelete