March 17, 2006

Kimberly Nelson is getting Married!

This photo was taken in 1987. Sally is 8 years old, Nick is 10 and Max is 13 years old. I believe Kimberly Nelson is 2 years old but I'm not sure.













I "googled" Max Barfuss and found a website I sent to family and friends...this is the web site: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/11/prweb308915.htm Here is a response from Susan Nelson.
Dear Pat and Rick,
The news about Max is terrific!!! What a wonderful thing for him to be doing!!!
I'm sorry I haven't kept in closer touch with you, keep in mind that I just turned 56 yesterday and I still have an 18 year old son at home!!!
Great news!!! Kim is getting married in the Logan Temple on this coming June 24th.
He is a wonderful young man who thinks that the sun rises and sets with her. I plan on getting your address from Max so that she can send you an invitation. I know you probably won't be able to make it, but wanted to let you know anyway.
Charles moved back up with Pat and I the end of last November. He just wasn't doing well in school down in Roy. He's been going to South Campus and I'm pretty sure will graduate come June. He's decided to join the Army Reserves and will be sworn in tomorrow down is SLC. Although I hate to think of him possibly being called to active duty, I also feel that it will be a good thing for him and will hopefully give him some real direction in his life.
That's about it from here. Hope that all is well with you!
Love, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment