March 31, 2006

Grandkids Contest--Look at my treasures!

One of the things I miss most not being with my children & grandchildren is going for a walk and just seeing what we see. In the fall we saw red,yellow,and orange leaves; pumpkins,witches, and butterfly cocoons. In winter we saw colored lights, snowmen, sleds, and the baby Jesus in a manger. In the spring we saw new leaves, flowers and friends playing outside. In the summer we saw swings, slides, apples, and people having picnics in the park. Sometimes we would even look for treasure...We always seemed to find something that was really special! So as I was walking to work this week I picked up some treasures and brought them home. Here is a picture of the things I saw. What kind of things have you been seeing as you are out walking or playing?

Any grandchild who looks at the picture and asks mom or dad to write it in comments section will get a treasure from me. You don't have to guess what every thing is. All you need to do is just say something about this blog and have mom or dad write it down. The treasure is a hollow ball of choco....oh wait, I don't want to spoil the fun.. if you bite into it inside there is some sponge bo...oh wait I'm doing it again....just look at the picture below for what your treasure ball is like!

I am hoping to have six comments to read!
Mom and Dad, thanks for helping them. I appreciate the time you take to help us stay close to each other!
Any Mom who wants the silver & turquoise bracelets AND is the first to say so in the comments section will get the bracelet sent with the grandkids treasure ball.

4 comments:

  1. I can see a hat, I can see an arm, (why is it broken?) I can see a fork, (but I dont know what the big shiny thing at the back is called - maybe a blinker light, off a car?)I can see a ring, I can see a hamburger, I can see a DVD, I can see a shaker, I can see a straw and I dont know what the thing at the front is called - maybe a handle for something? Thats it! Love Isis xoxoxoxox I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabel says "daddy's spork (meaning fork), a hat, cookie."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily says "fork, a baloon, a hat, a clipper, a clippy, a circle, a white straw, and a triangle.. no that's not all a white thing too."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luke says "i see a fork, and a helmet, i see a straw, a small triangle stove, a red and black baloon, a blue baloon, beef, CD, a clippy, and i see a broken knife. I think the beef would be yummy for grandma and the stove would be a good way to cook it. and a fork would be a good way to eat it. and the straw would be good for drinking something with your beef. the helmet would be good for when she rides her bike. the baloons would be good for a party. The CD would be good for playing at the party. ANd if you could have grandpa fix the broken knife it would be good for pie if you made some. and the clippy would be good for grandma's hair. and that is all I see"

    ReplyDelete