October 08, 2005

The a-maze-ing Isis!



Last Halloween just about the whole family was at my home for our annual Halloween party. The only person missing was Nick. This year Rick and I will be spending it without our family. What an awesome opportunity to have memories with new friends. But I am really missing the excitement I feel when I plan for fun with the family. So I decided to write about a special little boy in our family, Isis! It took him a long time to learn to walk because of being ill most of his life. But what a fighter! And what a marvelously HAPPY person! Nick and Jasmine sent us some photos of Isis in June 2005. They showed him walking around the construction of their new home. He looks so healthy and like he can go where ever he wants to now. I have cutout some of the pictures and put them on a maze. I am soooo proud of him! He is truely a miracle in our family's life.

1 comment:

  1. What a really cute sight. He looks just like a little Nick. I really can't see his face too well but I amazed he is doing so good. Way to go Isis.

    ReplyDelete