September 28, 2005

Mason finally has a pet!




Hi everyone, The last time I called Max's and spoke with Mason he told me he finally had a pet! It is a cockatiel named "Kitty" of all things, and she is a female. Mason explained how Kitty can ride on his shoulder and sit on his finger. Mason is soooooo happy. He laughed and laughed when he told me that he put Kitty on the table while he and Natalie were eating breakfast. Kitty walked over and pooped on Natalie's napkin and then got up on the edge of Mason's cereal bowl and pooped his his cereal. Mason just laughed and laughed and so did I. What a silly Kitty and what a silly Mason. Here is a photo of Mason taken in July by Brigitte and in September I have added a cockatiel from the internet. Hey, Mason & Brigitte is this what Kitty looks like. Thanks, Daddy Max for buying the pet and making Mason so happy. And yes, Natalie is happy too!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Kitty is Mason's best friend. We all need a pet. I was wondering Mason did you eat your cereal?

    ReplyDelete